Sunday, February 28, 2016

Instant Affirmation

I love when the Universe is not only affirming, but is so instantly affirming.  Last night I made a post about allowing things to be easy.  This morning before I left for church, I asked for guidance.  Before I made it to my pew, another blog post had been seeded.  I knelt quietly for a few minutes before the service began, and once again, I asked to receive guidance on having life be easy.

When the service began, and the congregation, including me, stood to sing, the first words of the first hymn:

"Now quit your care and anxious fear and worry
for schemes are vain and fretting bring to gain..."

Really! So I am quitting my care, anxiety and worry, and I'm going to go take a Sunday-afternoon nap. How much easier can it get? Ah!!

1 comment: