Monday, November 4, 2013

Little Miracles

Sometimes little miracles just show up. Our job is to recognize them. First off, an angel came to my door this evening. Just like that. And she spent almost an hour with me, showing me features of this blog. Thank you, Filiz!

One of the things you will be able to do in the future is to sign up for email notifications when I make a post. Some of you may think you've done so already, but since you weren't receiving them, Filiz helped me troubleshoot. I hadn't set things up right on my end. We think we've accomplished that now. However, you will need to go in and register again at the top of the column on the right.

Filiz also showed me some other features that I will be playing with so you may be noticing some changes in the days ahead.

The other little miracle is my new app that allows me to post from my iPhone. Since I spend quite a bit of time on trains each week, hopefully that means I will have fewer 1 a.m. posts...or not. This is my first post from my phone.

Life is full of little miracles. Most of the time most of us just take them for granted. Yet I find that, when in bring attention to the gifts that come into my life, I am always reminded of the divine preciseness of the Universe in delivering to me just what I need, exactly when I need it.

That may be a good place to pick up tomorrow.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we're so busy LOOKING FOR the miracles we don't even see them as they slip by. You seem to do a great job of recognizing many of them - love that about you!

    ReplyDelete