Friday, January 17, 2014

Breathe

My day was a long one, beginning before 5 a.m., and I worked 11 hours with a 10-minute working lunch.  I was facilitating, and usually that leaves me wiped out.  Not tonight.  I did stop on my way home to purchase some of my favorite local roast coffee, to which I am seriously addicted, and I am sure that the extra walk was good for me. 

When I sat to write this post, nothing came.  I am rarely at a loss for words, but I seem to be tonight.  I sat and tuned in.  I asked for inspiration, as I usually do; nothing came.  What came on each breath was the word, "Breathe." So I did.  For 20 minutes.  I can tell you that I feel full, satisfied, and relaxed....and without words! 

I will bid you "Godspeed!" and wish for you fullness, satisfaction, and relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment