Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Year

Happy 2014!  I hope your first day was as good as mine was.

I did my new year's meditation and got some simple and clear advice:
-Begin exercising at least 5 times a week.  (For years it was 7!)
-Reclaim my writer: be conscious of every opportunity to move out on writing
-Eat the way my body tells me to eat (Did that for years too, but I have slipped during 2013.)

Those intentions are promises I make and will keep: my integrity depends on it.  (See yesterday's post.)

So, that was how my year started.  I walked 90 minutes in three stints.  I ate healthfully.  I explored a writing contest and a new job that will involve writing more. I spent quality time with friends, and we all ate healthfully and even took a brisk walk together mid-day.  I love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment